Black Shark 4 Specs Gaming Smartphone Coming Soon
You'll have to rely on a bright source of light to get something out of it or settle for super fuzzy images. The 5MP macro camera is a real piece of work, which is probably why Xiaomi buried it deep within the camera app. Once you do find it, you'll realize that your efforts were in vain.
- We’ll also send a link to a torent file of the app for flashing the Xiaomi Black Shark 4 firmware and the supplementary instructions.
- What's the point of getting such an absolute unit if you can't even squeeze day-long battery life from it?
- Especially when it comes to first-person shooters and MOBAS, nothing has really come close to a mouse and keyboard in terms of fast and precise controls for me.
- Charge the phone to at least 50% so that the flashing process will not be interrupted by low battery.
For the past few weeks, I’ve tested a number of long gaming sessions to see if the phone ever got hot to the touch or uncomfortable. Black Shark has upgraded their liquid sandwich design cooling system, which it claims is 30% more effective at heat dissipation. More graphically intensive games like Genshin Impact do stress the phone more and after a few hours, it can still get too hot. What’s more impressive, however, and in my experience actually more beneficial to gaming, is its 720Hz touch sampling rate. Black Shark claims this to be “the most responsive smartphone touchscreen ever”. This high pressure-sensitivity makes it super easy to get precise movements for even the most competitive games.
But even for SVOD (streaming video on demand), the mids are heard audible and the sound doesn't saturate even at high listening volumes. But in practical terms, I can make it so that when I press a key in my game with a force of level 2 out of 7 (7 being the maximum), the smartphone will perform an action. For example, I can decide that a press on the "shoot" key in a FPS is repeated 5 times in a row. In Apex Legends Mobile, my game of the moment, I can shoot 5 times in a row with my semi-automatic rifle by pressing the "shoot" button only once. The 20 MP selfie camera here does so-so, passing in exposure and skin tones.
- You can unbrick any phone, install custom ROM or fix any software error with a stock ROM flash file.
- Bootloader Mode is separate from the operating system and offers many useful options such as install Stock ROM, install Custom ROM, TWRP etc.
- There's nothing too dramatic - or innovative - when it comes to the appearance of the Black Shark 4 Pro.
- To avoid this problem, you must charge Xiaomi Black Shark 4 correctly.
- Basically, the phone is very responsive to touches and inputs.
Featuring the full suite of Snapdragon Elite GamingTM technologies, the SnapdragonTM 870 boosts processing speeds by 12% and GPU speeds by 10% for elite mobile performance. Black Shark CEO Luo Yuyu Zhou had said at the Snapdragon Technology Summit that Black Shark would be one of the first manufacturers to carry the Snapdragon 888 flagship processor. Earlier reported that the next new Snapdragon 888 machines to be released include iQOO 7, Vivo X60 Pro+, Realme Race, OPPO Find X3 series, Black Shark 4, and more. All of these numbers may seem like a bunch of nonsense, but what it shows us is that the Black Shark 4 performs almost as well as the Snapdragon 888 flagships. And in some instances, it actually outperforms those devices. The Galaxy firmware files S21 Ultra scored 3096 in our testing, while the Black Shark 4 reached 3366. When going through and changing around the graphical settings, all I did was bump things up to 60fps and Genshin’s guide gave me a warning.
Though it’s a niche feature that not even all gamers will use, it’s a handy option for the power users among us. That means that touch input is detected much more quickly than traditional smartphone displays, resulting in lower latency and faster response times – especially crucial when playing competitive online games. There's no question that the Black Shark 4 Pro is a capable handset, but for how long on a single charge? That's with heavy social media browsing, an hour or two of YouTube, music streaming, and of course, gaming. With heavy gaming, which you'll likely do if you're reading this review, expect to get about three hours of usage before needing to charge up the phone.